Shirt - Summer Paradise Rehab Bobcat Tee
COUPON CODES CAN NOT BE USED ON THIS ITEM, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
IMPORTANT INFO: In order to offer a wider selection of tee & other merchandise designs, this item is produced by another vendor and shipped directly from their facility. Because this product is custom, made to order, we cannot exchange or offer refunds for this product. This item is exclusively offered online and is not available in our on-site gift shop. This item is custom made to order and may take 7-10 business days to produce in addition to shipping time. This item is not shipped directly from Big Cat Rescue and will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
Summer the Rehab Bobcat was found orphaned by an excavator and brought to Big Cat Rescue in July of 2021. She only weighed about a pound and was clinging to life. Summer courageously fought for her life in intensive care for over 2 months before she started eating consistently on her own and became more active and playful. She is uniquely different and has been slow to develop with milestones and size but every single day she continues to fight and win the hearts of people all around the globe. Help support the Big Cat Rescue Rehab and Release Program with the purchase of this Summer Bobcat Strong design created by BCR President Jamie Veronica.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|