Shirt - Ariel Bobcat Scoop Tee
COUPON CODES CAN NOT BE USED ON THIS ITEM, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
IMPORTANT INFO: In order to offer a wider selection of tee & other merchandise designs, this item is produced by another vendor and shipped directly from their facility. Because this product is custom, made to order, we cannot exchange or offer refunds for this product. This item is exclusively offered online and is not available in our on-site gift shop. This item is custom made to order and may take 7-10 business days to produce in addition to shipping time. This item is not shipped directly from Big Cat Rescue and will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
Ariel Bobcat was born a wild southern bobcat that was attempted to be tamed and kept as a pet and is no longer a candidate for release into the wild. She is very shy and elusive and prefers to be left alone to her own wild antics. She now lives peacefully at Big Cat Rescue. Design created by BCR Supporter Natalie Powell.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|