Shirt - Snacks, Naps, Rescue Tigers 3/4 Sleeve Raglan
COUPON CODES CAN NOT BE USED ON THIS ITEM, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
IMPORTANT INFO: In order to offer a wider selection of tee & other merchandise designs, this item is produced by another vendor and shipped directly from their facility. Because this product is custom, made to order, we cannot exchange or offer refunds for this product. This item is exclusively offered online and is not available in our on-site gift shop. This item is custom made to order and may take 7-10 business days to produce in addition to shipping time. This item is not shipped directly from Big Cat Rescue and will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
All I want to do is Eat Snacks, Take Naps, and Rescue Tigers design was created by BCR President Jamie Veronica to benefit the cats of Big Cat Rescue.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
|XS (inches)||26||16 ½|