Shirt - Can't Touch This Lion Tee
DUE TO COVID-19 THIS PRODUCT IS EXPERIENCING DELAYED SHIPPING TIMES.
COUPON CODES CAN NOT BE USED ON THIS ITEM, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
IMPORTANT INFO: In order to offer a wider selection of tee & other merchandise designs, this item is produced by another vendor and shipped directly from their facility. Because this product is custom, made to order, we cannot exchange or offer refunds for this product. This item is exclusively offered online and is not available in our on-site gift shop. This item is custom made to order and may take 7-10 business days to produce in addition to shipping time. This item is not shipped directly from Big Cat Rescue and will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
Cub Petting - It’s The Leading Cause Of Big Cat Abuse
Lion and Tiger cubs are adorable and the desire to pet or take a photo with one is understandable unless you know the dark underside of this seemingly innocent activity. Contrary to the claims of the exhibitors, cub petting results in a life of misery for the animals, both as cubs and later as adults, and actually has a negative impact on conservation. So please do not “pay to play” with tiger cubs and help us educate others not to support this abusive exploitation. Design by Natalie Powell.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|